1. A booking request is accepted once we have received your deposit, in general this is the first night's charge. However, the full amount of your stay will be charged at the time of booking for the following cases:
2. All prices include VAT at the prevailing rate, and include a 'continental' room service breakfast.
3. We operate different check-in policies depending on how you have booked with us:
We start accepting check-ins from 2 pm (UK time) daily.
If advance notice is given, we will always be able to welcome you earlier than 2 pm, so you can drop your bags off, even if your room is not ready for you. Sometimes we may be able to have your room ready earlier than 2 pm.
If you have booked directly with us, through our website or over the telephone, our last check-ins are as follows:
If you have booked through any other websites, our last check-ins are as follows:
In all situation, any unconfirmed late arrivals will be treated as a 'no show' last minute cancellation.
Because we are a small property we do not have a permanently manned reception, so all check-ins are by appointment only. We phone guests on their arrival day to see when you are planning to arrive, so we can be here for you. It is important you have your mobile phone to hand and switched on, so we can agree your arrival time – if you do not, then you might arrive when we are out, and have to wait for us to get back.
4. On street parking is available at £11 per full 24 hours, using permits we buy from the Council.
5. Infants are not accepted at Nineteen. Children over 8 are welcome and can be accommodated in an extra bed in the Superior King rooms only, at a small additional charge, and only when agreed in advance of your booking by the proprietor of Nineteen.
6. Pets are not allowed, but assistance dogs are welcome (please tell us in advance if you have an assistance dog).
7. Smoking is not permitted by law anywhere in Nineteen.
8. Damages to the property or its contents up to a replacement cost of £500 will be met by the guest. This includes a charge of £100 if they have been smoking in the bedroom.
9. In the event of a technical error in the online booking channels you have used we are not obliged to accept your booking request, nor to make provisions for you to stay elsewhere.